Healthy Homemade Granola (serves 4)
120g/4oz of Linwoods Milled Organic Flaxseed
2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
125ml Maple Syrup
3 Tbsp Honey
1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
300g Rolled Oats
100g Flaked Almonds
100g Raspberries & Blackberries
50g Coconut Flakes
- Heat the oven to 150°C/fan 130°C/gas 2.
- Mix the oil, maple syrup, honey and vanilla in a large bowl. Tip in all the remaining ingredients except the dried fruit, coconut and Linwoods Ground Organic Flaxseed and mix well.
- Tip the granola mix onto two baking sheets and spread evenly.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then mix in the coconut and dried fruit and Flaxseed and bake for 10 – 15 mins more.
- Remove and scrape onto a flat tray to cool.
- Serve with cold milk or yoghurt.
- The granola can be stored in an airtight container for up to a month.